Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hey Guys I am new to this forum. I thought you might like to see the perhaps:rolleyes: The ultimate 66 nova wagon. I dont know if I can post the picture but you could email to get the picture and then post it.
66 Nova wagon
Round tube
Back seat
twin turbo all aluminum small block
16 injectors
Drag radial car
Should run 7.50 et and 200mph and run on pump gas except when racing
3.55 gear turbo 400

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What the best electric window kit

I need to make the front windows electric. The sides are shaved but manual but the roll cage interferes with the front cranks so I would like to make them electric:p
Thanks

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Any pics of the engine compartment? I would love to see the plumbing, where are the turbos hung and if you are using intercoolers, which one(s) did you use and where is it mounted. Awesome looking ride

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Since we're waiting for the finished product, how about some "in progress" pics??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ultimate wagon progress and info

I can supply you with the pictures you were asking about. The car is completely built but every nut and bolt is apart for the paint work. I will send you guys some pics of the different componets as it goes back togther. The car will have a flat hood and that was a challenge. Anybody can put a cowel hood and get them under the hood. The turbo's are behind the headlights and they are not small so it was much work. The other difficult part was the tubs and making the back doors work and keeping a rear seat. Anyway it should be going back together in 3 weeks. I will keep you guys in the loop:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
intercoolers

Forgot to answer that one...........one huge air to air that will support 1700hp in front of the radiator. I had to make a new core support aout of 5/8round chrome moly to get it in. I had to notch the stock grill alittle its so far forward.:cool:

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
johnny rocket said:
I had to notch the stock grill alittle its so far forward.:cool:
Stock grille?? On a car that has nothing stock??

You need a Billet Grille!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Billet Grille & Seats

I would love to see a picture of a Billit Grille for a 66 model? Where do I go to get a look at one?

As far as the rear seat goes mine is narrowed. You can just barley sit two people side by side. They have to like each other (ALot):D Anyway the tires are 315 60r/15 Which are about 11 wide and 30 inches tall. The wheel well looks stock and I did not have to tear into the jamb. They are stock. You just cannot put a taller tire on that body unless you move the wheel back in the well and that starts to mess with stuff. I am happy with that tire size. Anything else starts to look stupid like old school pro street. That was not the look I was after. More the sleeper low look with out the big tires and then run some 7 second quarter mile time right at 200 :p mph!

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
johnny rocket said:
I would love to see a picture of a Billit Grille for a 66 model? Where do I go to get a look at one?
I'll see if I can find some.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts