Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
No way man dont use that. my pops was working on a dogde and it got sucked into the intaked and messed the motor up.

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
I have a firefighter buddy who ran one after his co-workers said they were miracle workers......what a crock. On a round air cleaner, I could possibly see something happening to the airflow, but on a late model injected vehicle where that little tiny thing is stuck the airbox a mile away from the throttle body.................they say there's one born every minute!
Make sure to get the spark plugs with 4 or 5 electrodes too.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
I have a firefighter buddy who ran one after his co-workers said they were miracle workers......what a crock. On a round air cleaner, I could possibly see something happening to the airflow, but on a late model injected vehicle where that little tiny thing is stuck the airbox a mile away from the throttle body.................they say there's one born every minute!
Make sure to get the spark plugs with 4 or 5 electrodes too.
actually,i heard that 3 electrodes were the optimum number.it helps to "triangulate the spark" and allows the muffler bearings to spin counterclockwise as designed.:D:devil:
leftcoast carl

·
Premium Member
13,309 Posts
naw ya need 5 to get in the 5th dimension :rolleyes::D completely bypassing the 4th....

While placing the tornado in the intake, also put anfifreez in the tires to keep the air from freezing and improve traction,

I also change my blinker fluid one a month:D

but I am having a problem with my turbonator... it seems when I slide side shift my muncie T10 with the kevlar pitch out bushing, it pushes against the revinducer out put keeper and makes the turbonator to over rev....

What to do:confused::rolleyes::D

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
i heard that 3 electrodes were the optimum number
I had an old Mazda rotary--4 spark plugs, 2 distributors, 3 sets of points....the only plugs that would last more than a few miles of my driving style (8000+rpm 90% of the time) were the NGK's with 3 straps, and they were expensive as hell.

·
Registered
347 Posts
got one on my shelf in the shop.. found it in an mid 80s regal at the junk yard and bought it for 3 bucks!! still never installed it and probably never will. but it was way to shiny to pass up!!

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
if everything

worked as advertised , i know i should have had 9000 hp out of my last engine ,, 5 % here, 10 % there ,, over and over and over ,,

i've watched the info-mercial a few times ,,, it is interesting ,, i used to be around jet engines in the navy ,,, air directed the correct way does make a difference ,,, don't know if that thing does what it shows though , its tough to sell something so i am a sucker for this kinda stuff,, i sold an engine treatment a while that does work ,, i did the industrial side of Pro-Blend. Auto too but the money is in industrial. It works good and was still difficult to sell.

anybody in here ever buy one of 'em ???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts