Sounds like you are on the way to some better E.T`s. Good luck with it. I use photo bucket to host my pictures. Just click on the link at the bottom of my sig.Uncle Sam sent me my refund last week. This week I made a list of what I wanted to do and got some parts ordered.
1. Fiberglass bumpers
2. Upgrade to Caltracs and rancho shocks (moved inboard) in the rear
3. Upgrade to a fuel cell and 1/2" fuel line
4. Upgrade from a 125hp NOS powershot to Edelbrock performer RPM adjustable kit (up to 250hp :devil: )
5. Adding a nitrous purge
6. Moroso trick springs up front
7. Aluminum body bushings for front subframe
That's for starters. Looking for some better 60fts with a better chassis and mostly added security with the bigger fuel system. I've been getting away with my stock 5/16 line and 3/8 rubber hose for too long. The nitrous...well it's adjustable. I wanna see what will stick on my 9" tires . What's a good site to host pictures?