1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
A blue plastic bag???

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
I betcha it's one of those plastic mock-up blocks. WFO can't be trusted with real parts, so he has to accept surrogate parts. If you look real close there may be a small, blunt, plastic hammer in the picture somewhere too. :D

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
It's Kevin's Claimer engine isn't it!!!!!:eek: :eek: Paul mixed up the addresses when he Fed Ex'ed it, and you got it!!:D Did I win??:confused: :D

Randy (I'll take what's behind door #1!!):D

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
I bet he's building a 4X4 out of his car. You can see he's got it jacked up to put them big ol mud tars on it.

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Under close inspection, I think I found a clue.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
The squirrels out of the bag.

BRING IT ON!

Kev (It's almost claimer time and I AINT SCARED Dave!!!!)

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
They're ain't nothing special under that bag...I came across an guy that needed to unload this shortblock. It was cheap and I'm easy :D

350, 3970010 4-bolt high tin/nickel content block.

She's just got GM crank/rods (new) and Keith Black Hypereutectic flattops & rings (all also new). The rotating assembly is balanced too.

This shortblock is much better than the shape my stuff's in now...I've got a 2-bolt block now, stock dished 4-valve relief pistons and an unbalanced rotating assembly.

I'm more than likely gonna get a solid cam ground for this (using my current cam specs). By swapping shortblocks, I'll go from 9:1 to 10.5:1 and also benefit from finally having good squish & quench. I think an additional 50hp is to be had compared to what I got now, with the above mentioned changes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1974 chevy. Ova
1,179 Posts
here i spend all this time tryin to catch up, finally get a little bit of a lead, and you do this! if i were in pennsylvania i'd set up squirrel traps in your yard....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts