Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you missed the Collision repair thread on Shaun's beloved "SteelRat", the paint work was just finished minutes ago!!! There is a collision repair thread also in the "Body" section,but i don't know how to link it.
Enjoy!

Pretty darn straight and deep,huh?!?!?:D:yes::D:yes:
Leftcoast Carl.:)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I love gun metal gray. Beautiful.

Black stripes or accents next?

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Wow looks nice Carl!

But why does it look like there's a fly in the quarter panel? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Looks really good Carl.

Did you happen to have your name painted in an area for advertising purposes?:devil:

Your guys did a great job.

Ray

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks really good Carl.

Did you happen to have your name painted in an area for advertising purposes?:devil:

Your guys did a great job.

Ray
You bet:yes::yes::yes:! Middle of EACH panel in LARGE lettering!!
Leftcoast carl:)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
OH DAMN THAT THING LOOKS CLEAN! GREAT COLOR! MY BROS BUG IS ALMOST THE SAME SHADE! ITS BA!!

GLAD TO SEE HER GETTING READY FOR HER COMEBACK! DRIVE SAFE OUT THERE BRO!!!! DONT WANNA SEE ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THE ONE THAT STARTED ALL THIS!:no: (Not your fault I know, but accidents are terrible anyway you look at them!) You, and your car are here to pound the pavement again, this is a very good thing!

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
NPHNP:cool:, great to have all the support and appreciation from the members on the site and access to quality and committed professionals/friends.

Thanks Carl & Team.

:rolleyes:yes...the black stripe or darker gun metal accents..yes:yes:..... I floated that by Mr. Maximum Collision.. no bites tossing that into the freebie...equation :devil::rolleyes:

I am more than happy for the other "extras" and this project being fast tracked on the production line:yes::D

Look forward to the completed product and the final walk around taking all of the beloved beast in, in all its glory.

Shaun

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,876 Posts
Ditto !!! Awesome NPHNP !

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Great job and done super fast!!!! They don't make body shops like that anymore.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
I must say...

The SteelRat looks Fantastic!:cool: :salute: to Carl and his TEAM of amazing craftsmen to get the car back together swiftly with meticulous attention to detail. Carl, your blessed to have guys with "That" kind of "Passion" working for you.

Looking forward to the day my car gets to your shop!

Shaun I'm happy for ya man...it wont be long from the looks of it:thumbsup:

Todd

1 - 20 of 45 Posts