Chevy Nova Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes and no . I have been taking my time just because it extremly tight in that area and i didnt want cut my column to short ,and there was a lot of cut test cut some more test again . So i will be testing it out hopefully tomorrow so i will let you know . Brian

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry guys this car is driving me nuts . After Mondays little test had to fix leaky rear brakes, bad starter, then the battery. Got it up the road Saturday about a block from home and water pouring on passenger side floor mat so out came the heater core ,but it did drive nice up and back . Will keep you posted .Brian

·
Registered
42 Posts
finally working

Ok got it all working and I have to say it works very well. I will say its not a bolt in job there is a lot fab work to get it to all lined up so you be the judge as to how comfortable you are at that kind of job. I think the floor shift one would be a lot easier to install.

·
Registered
27 Posts
CPP steering box question

I have a 68 Chevy II and a lot of the header manufacturers state that there are interference problems with Saginaw power steering boxes. I would like to run a full length header with 1 3/4" primaries. Will there be any clearance problems with your steering box? Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
903 Posts
Tried to PM Jeff looking to see if y'all have a forum price or can give me a quote for the steering box as well as an IDIDIT steering column, but never got a response to the PM.

If anyone from CPP is still visiting the forum, please PM me. Im still interested in purchasing this steering box, and an IDIDIT column. I know I can go to the website, but I thought I read where y'all were offering forum discounts.

Thanks

Mike

·
Vendor
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Yes all Steve's Novasite members get a 10% discount on the stuff we manufacture, just call me direct as i am not on here very much 888-522-8303 ext 118 Thanks Jeff

61 - 70 of 70 Posts