Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i'm not new to cars but am new to this site. I've been into cars since i was 16, my first car was a 1965 mustang coupe w/ a 289 and have not stopped since........i have had a few nova's, the first was a 1972 nova drag car w/a sbc 406 that ran 10.10 @ 135, the second, which i owned for quite some time was a 1969 nova drag car w/a sbc 406 that ran 9.91 @ 134 and weighed 3000lbs w/driver, i'll try to post some pics. Sold both of those and wanted to get back into the street, so i just bought a 1962 nova w/a straight 6, again i'll try to post some pics but i am not the best when it comes to computers........so.......anyway hope to learn a lot of good stuff from all of you......see ya soon

jon

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't yet, it will be a driver. It will get a V8 but not yet, i'm looking at the cpp lower a-arm kit and a rebuilt steering box. It already has the disk brake conversion w/ 2'' lowering spindles, a turbo 350 trans and a 10 bolt, not sure if it's a 8.2 or 8.5, looks like a 8.5 by the diameter of the axle tubes, also has 15 x 7 ralley's.......we'll see

jon

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I like the color combo on the 69!

Welcome to the site!:yes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts