Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Reintroduction here, was on this site for years under the name of "Keithstoys". I use to have my password auto stored so it would just come up, and the worst thing happened I experienced a computer freeze up. Had to take computer in for service in which they "cleaned it up" and reset everything. I also had it registered under a different e mail which I no longer use due to various reasons and can't remember the password for it either. Long story short (haha) I just reregistered with new email and user name. So I have a 63 SS that I have been working on for way too long and maybe will get done this year. Too many projects.

Keith from Colorful Colorado.:turn:

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome (back) from Wisconsin! :horse: Pics? Fire off a PM to admin. They might be able to hook you up with your previous username. That way you would be able to keep your history here. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
welcome back to the nova site. sure like to see some pictures of that 63 ss, the first year of the ss.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, pictures::doh: Will probably pull out to wash soon. Engine guy said 1-30 days to finish engine ( for the last couple years hahahaha) Body guy wants to paint engine car color, I am kinda partial to Chevy orange. It is kind of a L 79 clone. Any thoughts there:confused:

Keith

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
i'd go with the chevy orange, or last pick would be black. my 327 is black.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts