Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be running by Sunday:yes: I hit a couple snags but all should be resolved over the next few nights.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Lookin great, Mike!

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
mmm i gotta saw them valve covers and air filter thingy look very nice, ive always been the chrome guy but i think im gonna get me a pair of them chevy ones :yes:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Dam bro that looks real good :poke: but you need to paint the alternator! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
PAINT THE ALTERNATOR......J/K!!!! looks better w/ all the stuff connected to it..... so did ya fire it up on Sun..????

LIL JOHN

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PAINT THE ALTERNATOR......J/K!!!! looks better w/ all the stuff connected to it..... so did ya fire it up on Sun..????

LIL JOHN
nope, I hit some more snags. I have to pull the oil pan back off because I have the wrong length oil pump drive shaft in there:( I will have it running for sure this weekend and drive it to the exhaust shop on Monday. BTW, thanks for coming out and helping me that day!:yes:

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
While that fan a radiator combo might work in the city I would be leary about it out in the hotter areas, you might need to fab up some kind of shroud, these little cars of ours like to run hot, make sure you use a 160* thermostat drive it around and do some testing before a long trip.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts