Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got some bad news and some good news.Well the 406 is toast.I bought a new crank,and bearings and took it all apart and turns out we spun 2 main bearings and a couple rod bearings.So now the block needs line bored.So we got a new bullet for ya.I'm not telling what it is yet but it's a smallblock.The motors in the car just needs to bolt the intake,carb,dist....... and it will run.I can't post pics but I will see if olehazel will.All I got to say is 270win I'mmm BACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:devil:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
:Dtyler's to freakin hard headed to settle a feud, he lives for crap like this. and yeah sorry i deleted that picture off my phone, why dont ya just go outside and take a picture of it, i swear you're bout lazy:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
hunt

Yeah,yeah,yeah, I've heard this before!
I promised a SNS t-shirt to the winner of this "BIG" race.
You guys better hurry up and get it done, this is taking so long y'all have to get your t-shirt from my widow.
Mike:devil:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YOu two haven't settled that fued yet? :confused:

good Luck with the new motor! :yes:
Not yet but it's getting closer.I will tell ya this.It is closer to the race then 270 will be to my back bumper.:devil:

:Dtyler's to freakin hard headed to settle a feud, he lives for crap like this. and yeah sorry i deleted that picture off my phone, why dont ya just go outside and take a picture of it, i swear you're bout lazy:yes:
Yeah I live for this.Every drop of blood,every bit of teer,every beed of sweet,I live for this.:cool: Well cause the computer at home don't work and I'm at school so thats why I can't just take a pic and post it ya retard!

Yeah,yeah,yeah, I've heard this before!
I promised a SNS t-shirt to the winner of this "BIG" race.
You guys better hurry up and get it done, this is taking so long y'all have to get your t-shirt from my widow.
Mike:devil:
Yeah I want that shirt and I'm gonna get it cause nowin don't stand a chance.Like I said ^ this race ain't far away.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it will be running today.I just have to tighten the valve cover bolts,put water in it,dist cap and wire,charge battiers and turn the key.I will get olehazel to update yall this weekend.He is suspose to come up and vid the first start up.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It fired up friday man does run and sound nasty.I can't wait till I get to spray it.I'm gonna try to get a vid and some pics on here for yall to drool on.:cool:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I just found this thread...I know what's in there now but I won't steal Ty's thunder....let's set a date and do this!!!!

Other than the weekend of the 18th of April I'm good anytime you say you're ready for that azz whoopin'! The 18th I'll be at Atlanta Dragway watchin' Topfuel cars go at it.:devil:

Like I said, you tell me when you're ready and we'll settle this little grudge run.:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
race

I just found this thread...I know what's in there now but I won't steal Ty's thunder....let's set a date and do this!!!!

Other than the weekend of the 18th of April I'm good anytime you say you're ready for that azz whoopin'! The 18th I'll be at Atlanta Dragway watchin' Topfuel cars go at it.:devil:

Like I said, you tell me when you're ready and we'll settle this little grudge run.:cool:
Sounds like a "put up or shut up" to me!:devil:
Mike

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
OH COME ON TY.....................Curious mind's want to know.......:yes:
So can you and I play on even playing field yet?:rolleyes::jumping::poke:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Old hazel will be running the camera and we'll do multiple runs I'm sure.

Yeah, it's put up or shut up time.... :devil:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Yea but! That still don't answer my question......:rolleyes:
You have both of us well covered. :yes:

But I'm trying to get something together for you in the future...I've got a couple 454s, 350s and a 396...just gotta figure out which way to go. I'd love to do a ProCharged 468!:devil::cool:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Naw my freind its you that will have the azz whoopin.There is still a couple little things that I need to do before it is race ready but I'm not to far off.

please video tape the race between you 2 hopefully you guys do a best of five race :yes:
Oh it will be taped for sure.

OH COME ON TY.....................Curious mind's want to know.......:yes:
So can you and I play on even playing field yet?:rolleyes::jumping::poke:
It's just alittle small block with some world heads and a isky cam.:devil:No you still have a couple seconds on me but come on over i'll run ya for fun.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts