Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and ole Todd Gota66 met up at the hill last nite and watched the drags. Just about every other round was a Nova. I don't know where they hid them all during the week. Saw one fine machine black 2dr sedan drag car-spotless and straight as an arrow- ran real good and was for sale. $29,500.00. I want it but ain't got the money:(
JR - I can still smell it on my shirt-burnin rubber:D

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
the Flyer said:
so i guess ya didn't get kicked out fer bringin' yer chickens with, Huh ??? :rolleyes:

sounds like ya had a great time !!! :D :D :D
Just why do you think they were on the Hill? The track officials wouldn't let the chickens in the stands!!!!:D

·
Registered
714 Posts
For a local Saturday night track, there where some seriously fast and nice cars there! Novas in almost every round!!:D I really enjoyed it. It's only about 8 miles from the house too! Probably not a good idea for me to be out there though, cause now I got the drag racing fever bad! I am definitely gonna build my car for street/strip use when done. After seeing all those Novas out there, I wanna have some fun too!:D :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Looks like I should make it back to the Hill toward the end of May or first of June. I've got a daughter graduating college, and a son graduating high school in May, but as soon as we get past all that we should make it back up there. Right now I'm helping my brother get his Nova back together so he can race too.

Life is great - there's just too much of it!:D

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pick said:
Looks like I should make it back to the Hill toward the end of May or first of June. I've got a daughter graduating college, and a son graduating high school in May, but as soon as we get past all that we should make it back up there. Right now I'm helping my brother get his Nova back together so he can race too.

Life is great - there's just too much of it!:D
I know ya are busy. Guess I could just come by and get your car and run it for ya till you get caught up:D
JR

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
My brother's car is an interesting project. It is - or was - a '73 Hatchback that he is turning into a '72 coupe. Saturday we will be welding into place the body section that holds the trunklid hinges and the bottom of the back glass. He's already replaced the taillight panel to convert it from dual to single taillights, and filled in the gas fill area. I'll have to post some before and after pictures when it's finished.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts