Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Here is My 1976 Nova that I Got just over a year ago That i have Successfully Completely tore down and am now trying to put it back together. The car has been given The very fitting nickname of The Blue Goose By A friend of mine. it had the Stock 350ci/th350 in it when i got it. the Motor is shot When I Started it up for the first time sounded like a Powerstroke Diesel it was knocking so bad. anyway i just thought i would post up some Picture's of it before it head's off to the Body Shop here in about 2 week's.

Here's is a List of some of the Mod's i have done so far.

-Completely Rebuilt Front subframe.

-Polyurethane Body Mount's

-Completely Rebuilt Rear end.

-3.42 Gear's with a Eaton Posi.

-3/4 inch Rear sway bar.

I know it's a short list but it's growing as we type ;)

Here's Some Picture's

Nice Rust Free Floor Panes

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice work! What color were you planning on painting it?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice work! What color were you planning on painting it?
Not forsure torn between blue with silver stripes or orange with black stripes still kinda thinking on that one.
I need to figure it out or I might end up with a primer car ;)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If the rest of the car comes out like the rear and underside, it should be a sweet ride. Nice work
Thanks alot. I've worked really hard on it. Waiting for it to get painted is going to suck seeig as how I can't do anything to it while it's at the body shop.
I figure it will be ready by next march. I was hoping it would be done by December (16th birthday) but it dosent look Like it will. Can't get everything you want in life now can you :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Thanks alot. I've worked really hard on it. Waiting for it to get painted is going to suck seeig as how I can't do anything to it while it's at the body shop.
I figure it will be ready by next march. I was hoping it would be done by December (16th birthday) but it dosent look it will. Can't get everything you want in life now can you :)
Looks great so far! Looks like I got you beat by a little under 3 months for my 16th! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts