Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Yeah, he is in for a disappointment if he expects to get anywhere near that.

The builder maybe a new candidate for more money that brains club.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's so funny. They have those goofy side chrome strips along the rear quarter panels. The front seats look like crap. I think the burnt orange carpet does it for me. The colors of the seats, carpet and paint dont even match ok, so who is going to give him the the bad news? Sign me up. I want it.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
it's a nice car, not necessarily everything to suit my personal tastes, but nice none the less... i hope he gets his price. :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
The guy that built it used to be on the site. I met him once at the turkey run in Daytona nice guy but it looks like he must of sold it.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
it's a nice car, not necessarily everything to suit my personal tastes, but nice none the less... i hope he gets his price. :yes:
WHY IS THIS NO SURPRISE, ALL YOUS POST ERS NEED VINDICATION.

IT'S STILL UGLY,:eek::eek::eek:
I DON'T CARE HOW MANY GREAT PARTS YOU THROW AT IT! GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW A COUPE SUFFERS BECAUSE THESE WANNABE 2 DOORS HIJACK THE PARTS.

I'LL BE OVER HERE>>>

:hiding:​

·
Registered
26,336 Posts

:no::no::no:

LOOK AT THEM UNGODLY POSTS! :no:

SOME FOLKS HAVE NO SHAME.......:eek::eek::eek:
:devil:

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Yeah D, you ever notice how much taller the sedan roof-line looks when the posts are red, or Red posts, well, one of those.

:devil:​

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone know what the side trim is off of???

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Yeah D, you ever notice how much taller the sedan roof-line looks when the posts are red, or Red posts, well, one of those.

:devil:​
:yes::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
I like the car overpriced but looks fun. Hopefully if i ever get ahead i would love to put the 6 speed behind my Lt1 like this cars has. I've been through 3 4l60e's in the last 2 years.

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
it sits WAy TOO HIGH :yes: and I'm not feelin' the painted grille tun signal bezels and headlight trim :no:
schwabie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts