Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of all the little issues I've been having with the L6. it needs a new distributor, a new radiator because mine is clogged and rotting away. I don't want to put any money into it because I am putting a V8 in it. Today Claudia ordered all the parts for the V8 conversion and I already have a 355 ready to drop in.:D If all the parts show up by Friday, I will be dropping the motor in on Sunday. anyone want to come and help??:D

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Whatcha gonna use for a tranny? I might have access to my old TH350 (it needs to be gone through) but if I can get it, it's yours!

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replys, if everything goes to plan the 6 will come out on Friday and the 8 will go in Sunday. Those that offered to help, thanks. I will pm you on saturday if I need help. And chuck, I'm going to run the glide for now but already have a th350 lined up. But thanks

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Why not buy a bunch of beer and call it a V8 party? you get help, and everyone that posted they'd help would get plenty of beer? sounds like an awesome day to me.
Good luck with the conversion!

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Im out...I misread...I thought you said saturday...I have family stuff sunday...sorry mike.bm

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'm tired of all the little issues I've been having with the L6. it needs a new distributor, a new radiator because mine is clogged and rotting away. I don't want to put any money into it because I am putting a V8 in it. Today Claudia ordered all the parts for the V8 conversion and I already have a 355 ready to drop in.:D If all the parts show up by Friday, I will be dropping the motor in on Sunday. anyone want to come and help??:D
im there, is it this SUN......???? let me make sure i got nothing goin... PM me!!!

LIL JOHN

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is this the small block from the chevelle? If only could for see the future you could kept the edlebrock package then that little wagon would run real good!!:D
i know! but I had to sell that stuff to buy the big block for the Chevelle:D

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
That a girl!!! She is a keeper!:yes: Man if it wasnt for my back surgery I would have loved to come out and help besides it would get me out of the 100* heat out here this weekend!
yeah, it definitely wont be 100 over here, u may have to wear a hooded sweater & jeans if u come down...

LIL JOHN

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Mike,

call me let me know. if u need a hand piecin that motor together, just holla, if im free im there.....:yes::yes::yes:

LIL JOHN

1 - 20 of 53 Posts