Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
0 Posts
:poke::poke:Don't pick on the guy. I think he's just learning how this works:rotfl::rotfl::popcorn::popcorn:

·
0 Posts
Bill, You are killing me. :rotfl::rotfl: Please don't let me stop you from posting & having a good time here. I just can't resist having a little fun with your post:cool:

·
0 Posts
Thats because...... Yesterday Bill got a little out of control. He had started about 16 threads. I commented on all of them, then a mod made the mistake of putting them all together under my name. So I was able to delete all Bills threads:D Sorry Bill but someone had to do it:D So your back to 12:(

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Bill, making a bunch a bunch of useless posts just to get to 25 is not the way to do it. There are so many threads on this site, I would think it would not be difficult at all to participate in the site the correct way and let everybody get to know you a little better. Post whoring to get an ad posted never works.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Thats because...... Yesterday Bill got a little out of control. He had started about 16 threads. I commented on all of them, then a mod made the mistake of putting them all together under my name. So I was able to delete all Bills threads:D Sorry Bill but someone had to do it:D So your back to 12:(
Oh.. Thats what this thread is. I started reading and thought I drank too much AGAIN!! I couldnt get the idea of it LOL And yeah, Im just fluffing up my post count too cause I dont have any good ideas, when one comes Ill post it TWICE :D JR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts