Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1972 6 Cylinder Dragster :)
809 Posts
Only cool because Finnegan!!
All of the motortrend "Roadkill" shows have been a staple for me during the pandemic. I have no idea how much is staged for the show yet Frieburger really seems like an arrogant butthole and it seems to me that Finnegan has adopted some of that Frieburger persona. Dulcich is probably my favorite...seems like a chill, nice guy, happy to play the idiot and he's got jokes that fly under the radar.

Back on topic...Hemis are really cool yet something about putting a X motor into Y car seems wrong to me. I guess it's the same as running a Ford 9" rear end in a Chevy when it comes down to it...but it just seems wrong for some reason.

·
Registered
1971 Nova 350 SS 4 speed bench seat Classic Copper
108 Posts
Engine is cool...zoomies and whatever horrible quarter panel mods those are gotta go.
Along with the zip tie turn signals or what ever those things are.

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
@unstable ...Yes! Dulcich is awesome! He's by far my favorite on any of those shows since he's also the house boss at Westech... He even hangs with Richard Holdener (who I really like).

I haven't watched much of their stuff since they went to pay-per-view on Youtube motor trendy channel. I do see an occasional clip of the old stuff where they actually did things that mattered. Sad to hear Finn started being a D too... Friedbooger was always an arrogant prikkk and I always thought of him as an elitist, especially after the debacle with Uncle Tony and the MOPAR Direct Connection Purple Book piston flip thing from long ago (that actually does work... Go figure...). Sad to hear but not unexpected. Last thing I saw was Finn hanging with ol' Cleetus Mc Mullet on the jet boat... I was done after that. :p

As for a 9" furd in a Chevy II... LOL

·
Registered
1971 Chevrolet Nova 350/350
155 Posts
A Hemi would be cool in a sleeper looking Nova. Probably not the best bang for your buck engine nowadays with how much they cost, but there would be a definite shock factor at the cruise in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts