Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to say how much I appreciate this site and all of yall for all the help/advice I have gotten over the last 8 or 9 months. My little wagon is on the road and it is BAD ***!!! I absolutely could not have done it without yalls help!!! I am attaching some pics. I haven't driven enough to report MPG but I will update.

[/IMG]

Mike

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
That's a nice looking wagon. Looks like you did a fantastic job. Hope it brings you lots of fun.:yes:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

There yall go again, helping me out!!!

Thanks

What did you have to do. I used the insert image tool in the message and copied and pasted the url in the little box.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
9,781 Posts
What did you have to do. I used the insert image tool in the message and copied and pasted the url in the little box.
Go to the thumbnails view of your album, and hover (don't click) on an image. You'll see a Share/Copy menu appear underneath. Click on the box labeled IMG Code, and that will copy the right thing. Go to the post you are editing, and just paste it in.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Really nice!

Well Done !

Tell us about it!

How does it ride and drive?

Does it have enoough power :D ?

Whats it get for gas mileage?

What rear gears are you running?

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Nice Job!!:drool::drool:I would like to see more of how you did the air cleaner outside the engine compartment:DPlease

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll have to take the front wheel off to get good pics. I'll do it this weekend.

It's a chrome box from Jegs w a spectre filter. Got it pointing up so nothing gets in it .

I wanted to do something to get cool air, and just be different.

I love the way it runs, really comes on strong around 3500 RPMs and up. I romped on it and before I knew it I was running 110 MPH. It really feels stable.

I'm running a 3:55 gear. The wheels look like 14's but they are 16's w 205-50-16 tires. So, at 60 MPH, I'm about 2000 RPM's. I'm planning on going with a set of American Racing Torque Thrust wheels and taller tires.

I went with the GPS speedometer in the Classic Instruments cluster, so, I can change things up and not affect my speedo.

I couldn't be happier with this combo, and I'm happy with performance. I'll have to update with MPG info.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Nice Job!!:drool::drool:I would like to see more of how you did the air cleaner outside the engine compartment:DPlease
I used a filter box from Jegs part # 865-9831 and made a bracket to hold it up against the top of the inside of the fender, bolted to the inner fender.

Here are a couple of pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts