Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
This same Nova came up in a thread a while back.

At first glance, I like it. But before I rush to conclusions, I must know whether or not it has Flowmasters. :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd never do that to my car, but I does look pretty good compared to other ones that I've seen before:)

·
Registered
8,013 Posts

Well at least this one was done fairly well. Most of these things end up looking like a redneck death trap.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Personally, I'd be okay with banning members from this site who do this to their cars. :yes:
Not for me
I don't understand comments like this. Just because it might not be what you want in a car, why try to ban someone. He may not like what you have done to your car either. Can't we just do what we like to our stuff without all the negative comments. It's not something I care for either but it is not yours so why should you complain about what he did.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
I don't understand comments like this. Just because it might not be what you want in a car, why try to ban someone. He may not like what you have done to your car either. Can't we just do what we like to our stuff without all the negative comments. It's not something I care for either but it is not yours so why should you complain about what he did.
Ditto!

Everyone has a different interpretation of this particular car. I don't like the thought of a Pro-Touring anything. I think it's a waste of money trying to make an "old car" new. If you want new, go buy new! But if you want old, well remember that old saying "when in Rome". But that's just me. Are there nice Pro-Touring cars, definitely and many of them here on this site gave me a new respect for them.

I would never "black list" a car or its owner because it's not the way "I'd" build it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts