Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running a th-400 in a first generation nova? If so did you have to do any cutting or hammering of the tunnel to make it fit?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for you help. I see you live in San Diego. I was just there the first of Feb. My wife works for a healthcare company and she had to go to a convention there. Luckily I got off work and went too. We stayed at the Omni Hotel and went to Coronado Island to the beach.

It was the best trip I have ever been on. Best of all we didn't have to pay for anything but my plane ticket. San Diego is just a beautiful place. I wish I had the means to live there. Which brings me to another point everything is so high as in ($). It was unreal how high things were.

We walked by a realators office in town and they had a picture of a house that was equal to the size of mine but looked terrible. The lot was really small also. The price they had set was around $250,000 if I remember correctly.

Hopefully the price of things are lower outside of town if not there is definetly no way I could live there. Im too much of a cheap ***!

·
Registered
714 Posts
I am running one in my 66 with no issues. I didn't install this trans but I can't see anywhere the trans hump or channel has been modified.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help also. I like to know what to expect when making changes.

I see your in Nashville. The company my wife works for is in Brentwood.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont see why not they are basically the same car. I just got done looking at a Car Craft mag. it had a 64 with a th-400 but it didn't say anything about how the trans fit.

·
Registered
491 Posts
A $250,000 house in San Diego, it must have been in the gang infested area.
I have been buying and selling houses and apartment here for 20 years.The only way i can play in this market is with paper money (equity). Most of the things I am looking at now are around 1.2 million. Own some apartment buildings and let the tenants pay for it all. $1200 a month for a 2 bedroom 1 bath. And me living free.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey OB my mistake that house was $650,000 my wife corrected me on that. I can't remember anything here lately. I am on disability right now and I guess im taking to many pain killers:) .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts