Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Texas Raceway in Kennedale, TX last night. They had the Texas Outlaw Pro Mods running.

Awesome show, the Pro Mod field was tight. There were also a bunch of 10.5 cars out there and a whole bunch of Nova's. From a sweet flat black 64 all the way through to the 3rd genners.....

Was seeing if any of you local DFW guys were out there last night?

If you were..which car were ya?

-John

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm there just about every time the pro mods run, but the crappie are bitting very well at lake Lavon. We caught 100 fish Thusday and Friday so I was pretty tired. I know the driver of the Texas Bounty Hunter so I pull for him to win. There was a Nova pro mod running last year. May see ya out there next month, Tony you want to go?

Jimmy LONE STAR NOVA Yes our local Nova Chapter is back

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JIMMYS NOVA/II said:
I'm there just about every time the pro mods run, but the crappie are bitting very well at lake Lavon. We caught 100 fish Thusday and Friday so I was pretty tired. I know the driver of the Texas Bounty Hunter so I pull for him to win. There was a Nova pro mod running last year. May see ya out there next month, Tony you want to go?

Jimmy LONE STAR NOVA Yes our local Nova Chapter is back

I left before the final rounds so I am not sure who one. That Pro Mod 67 Nova was there too.

Does the Lone Star Nova club have a website or are you looking to get one together?

-John

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
JIMMYS NOVA/II said:
Tony you want to go?

LONE STAR NOVA Yes our local Nova Chapter is back

I'll see whats on my schedule...

LSN is back???? sounds good....I've been so busy lately...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1965proSTREET said:
I'll see whats on my schedule...

LSN is back???? sounds good....I've been so busy lately...
Tony,

What 4 link clip did you use?

Also, you had some pictures of you working on the car back when you Pro Streeted it...do you think you could resend those again?

Thanks again!

And that NRH cruise was awesome!
-John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts