Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys been a member for a bit and just doing alot of reading.My daughter has had a 67SS since High school,it was our project car. well it's been in my shop for 16yrs with a bad motor. Well it finally work its way to the top of the stack and I have it running.
The frt suspension is horrible. Is there anyone in the Sacramento Area with an updated suspension that I could hitch a test ride in to see which way to go? like CBR,Heidts,Ride Tech. I live in the Woodland area.
thanks,Bugsy

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Hey guys been a member for a bit and just doing alot of reading.My daughter has had a 67SS since High school,it was our project car. well it's been in my shop for 16yrs with a bad motor. Well it finally work its way to the top of the stack and I have it running.
The frt suspension is horrible. Is there anyone in the Sacramento Area with an updated suspension that I could hitch a test ride in to see which way to go? like CBR,Heidts,Ride Tech. I live in the Woodland area.
thanks,Bugsy
Bugsy, I have (my wifes) 1962 wagon with the full CBR treatment:yes: I live in Martinez (about an hour from Sac) come on down:yes: shoot me a PM if you need an address

1 - 2 of 2 Posts