Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend at Opryland in Nashville. Suppossed to be a great show and swap meet. I think I will go Friday and check it out. Hope their ain't no women walkin around with them little shirts and shorts on:D
JR

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
JR said:
Hope their ain't no women walkin around with them little shirts and shorts on:D
Now we wouldnt want that now would we:rolleyes: :D ;)

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
JR said:
Hope their ain't no women walkin around with them little shirts and shorts on:D
JR

After seeing that picture somebody(was it Batman??) posted I was only temporarily blinded. I have since recovered fully but my doctor, my psychiatrist, and my dog all recommended I not be exposed to that anymore. I think it might have been that picture that brought the site down.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
was it this one:confused: :eek: She's your age JR:D http://www.bradrand.com/images/*******/redneck4.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
batman09 said:
was it this one:confused: :eek: She's your age JR:D
:eek:....I will have nightmares now for the rest of my life because of that....:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW I sure would like to see the front of her. I think I have dated her before. Whew, what a night:D

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Your expression as she turns around ......

Tommy:) That's just wrong, she must be from Arkansas:D

·
Registered
714 Posts
JR said:
Hey Gota66 and the rest of the ole TN boys going to the show??
JR
I'll be there on Saturday. I'll giva ya a shout Saturday morning sometime. You gonna drive the SS?

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gota66 said:
I'll be there on Saturday. I'll giva ya a shout Saturday morning sometime. You gonna drive the SS?
I am planning on Sat too but can't drive the ole SS. I forgot about your back window but they do have the rivit things all the way around for the clips.
JR

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hey JR were is this show going to be in the Opry Mills parking lot? I might try to go myself. Will this be all day or does everyone start clearing out after lunch?

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Justin66 said:
Hey JR were is this show going to be in the Opry Mills parking lot? I might try to go myself. Will this be all day or does everyone start clearing out after lunch?
Hey Justin, the show is suppossed to be all weekend. I went yesterday and it was just getting started. It is not as big as I thought -I guess some people have to work-but Sat. will probably be a lot better. I saw 8 Novas and they were all real nice. If you go give me a yell and we might just meet up out there. The show is right on McGavock Pike . Coming toward Opryland take that exit-McGavock and it is right across from the Wax Muesum. I will probably go back this morning around 9 or 10:00 before it gets too hot:D
[email protected]

·
Registered
480 Posts
Well I ended up going to the OSCA shootout in Hardinsburg, KY. There were some really fast cars there just not enough of them. Outlaw only had maybe 6 cars total. The rest of the classes combined may have had 15 cars. I watched two qualifying trials with a 45 to an hour wait in between each other:mad: .

I believe they were giving away the "Inbreeders Cup" award at the track also:) . There was some serious competition in that race. Hardinsburg was not represented very well today to say the least. I should have stayed home:D .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts