Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just because I don't have enough to do already I'm looking into building an attached garage on the side of the house. Seems I never took that into cosideration when I bought the car. Well I did but that didn't stop me. Any way I'm going to need temporary storage for some time while this is going on. I've found a 10x20 tarp shelter with 1 7/8 tubes and 23 mil tarp for $300 tax in. Should have bought the ones at Costco for $200 several years back. Anybody know of any better deals out there or anyone selling a good used one locally (lower mainland)?

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Make sure you anchor it down, they need this to keep their structural integrity, my Dad found out the hard way!:eek: Canadian Tire also sells them.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
costco still sells em
wayne
Haven't seen one in Costco for a long time. Maybe online. Canadian Tire is $350. Then my buddy says to me " Well you are a carpenter why don't ya build a frame outta wood and throw a tarp on top of it ? " Someone else trying to find more work for me. lol. Hate to say it but he's right.

·
Registered
574 Posts
if you go into costco ,wander over to the customer service area and they can tell what store has them and when there getting them in . come on over to the island pick one up .i buy one every fall for storage and sell it every spring.they also make a great temp. paint booth
wayne

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you go into costco ,wander over to the customer service area and they can tell what store has them and when there getting them in . come on over to the island pick one up .i buy one every fall for storage and sell it every spring.they also make a great temp. paint booth
wayne
Thx Wayne. I'll check that out.
Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts