Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i started to tear down my nova found alot of bad news, i just wanted to post some pics to make everyone in the world feel better about there nice clean pretty novas ha ha ha i know its terrible teaching my self how to weld getting good to, but got a bad sun burn my first day i was using goggles got a helment now im ok just a little peeling on my nose

·
Registered
50 Posts
robs65nova said:
well i started to tear down my nova found alot of bad news, i just wanted to post some pics to make everyone in the world feel better about there nice clean pretty novas ha ha ha i know its terrible teaching my self how yo weld getting good to but got a bad sun burn my first day i was using goggles got a helment now im ok just a little peeling

.......................................................................................................

·
Registered
145 Posts
Although it looks depressing, I've seen a lot worst than that.. If it really starts to get you down, i hear Paxil is a good help. LOL. Floor pans are a lot better than having to replace both quarter panels, which in your case appear to look like they survived.

Funny you mentioned the whole welding/sunburn thing. A lot of people do not realize just how potent and harmful the ultraviolet light from a welding arc is. You can get a serious burn in only minutes of welding. Always wear a pair of leather welding gloves as well, losing your hands to skin cancer would be counter productive in the resto process.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
On this side of the border we call that mint LOL!!.Take your time ask what you need and everyone will offer up knowledge to get you through it.The reward at the end is really worth it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
taz3 said:
On this side of the border we call that mint LOL!!.Take your time ask what you need and everyone will offer up knowledge to get you through it.The reward at the end is really worth it.
Unless you happen accross a car from BC. For a place that has the largest amount of precipitation in Canada, the vehicles don't rust for some reason. Mine's rusted more in the short time it's been here than it has in the past 35 or so years. Link below.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts