Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the guys running this clip...what size wheels (back spacing) and tires are you running on the front? Looking to order this front end in the next week or so. Getting CBR 4 link and DSE tubs delivered this week. Wheels are the next thing up.

·
Registered
198 Posts
When you order the kit, you could contact evan from tci. He helped me a lot. I am running a 17x9.5 with a 5.5 backspace. I wanted to run a wider tire for my build. I will have to shorten the front sway bar cause it does hit when the wheel is turned. I am in the building stages right now so I havent done that yet. The wheel I went with was the torque thrusts and the backpacking is a off the shelf backspacing. I will have to roll the fenders to get it to fit. They don't rub when turned but it looks like it could rub if I hit a bump when the wheel is turned at full lock. I have some pictures in my build thread.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s a wide wheel on the front of these cars! Not looking to go quite that wide but nice to know. I’ll probably go 8” and hopefully around a 255 or so.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Im running 18x9 245/40/18 bfg rival S.
5.25 bs or 5.5" bs. Cant remember. Its gunna be tighte and at the limit id say.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts