Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to picture the routing of the brake lines on the new TCI clip. I was hoping I could get some ideas of what works best on these aftermarket subframes. Where did you tee off the line? and where did you weld the tabs on the frame? Pictures would be great but any help is appreciated.

Thanks for your time
Don

·
Vendor
1,225 Posts
Im trying to picture the routing of the brake lines on the new TCI clip. I was hoping I could get some ideas of what works best on these aftermarket subframes. Where did you tee off the line? and where did you weld the tabs on the frame? Pictures would be great but any help is appreciated.

Thanks for your time
Don
It works best to route the hoses around the front of the coil springs. Place the tabs on the bottom of the frame rail just in front of the crossmember. If you look at a stock Mustang II you will see that Ford did it that way.
Tim

·
Registered
310 Posts
On my superide I used a four port portioning valve so no tee needed for the front lines. Wilwood as I recall. Ran the left side line on the back side of the cross member to keep it out of sight. Then ran "thru the frame adapters" tubes and steel braided flex lines to the calipers on both sides.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts