Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

I need some guidance for coil-over spring and shock combination for my TCI setup. The old springs and shocks are shot and need to replace them. I made contact with a few vendors, but I wanted to check and see what's going on in the field that's working and not for street cruising cars. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Currently, the car a has two inch drop in the rear and looking to keep the front lowered but with a comfortable ride to it.

·
Vendor
1,225 Posts
Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

I need some guidance for coil-over spring and shock combination for my TCI setup. The old springs and shocks are shot and need to replace them. I made contact with a few vendors, but I wanted to check and see what's going on in the field that's working and not for street cruising cars. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Currently, the car a has two inch drop in the rear and looking to keep the front lowered but with a comfortable ride to it.
Is your TCI front end the old style with regular coil springs? If so I can supply you with new springs from TCI. It depends on your engine on the spring rate you need. If you want to call me I can help you get what you need.
Tim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is your TCI front end the old style with regular coil springs? If so I can supply you with new springs from TCI. It depends on your engine on the spring rate you need. If you want to call me I can help you get what you need.
Tim
Tim, I appreciate the response and I will give you a call tomorrow. Mel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts