Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
looks like fun! i see what you meant by the car not having enough front end travel. someone's gotta have a fix for that. even with not enough your car hooks up great! must be a thrill

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Art, your car is too fast, you won't see 6.66 again :no:. Congrats on the 6.50 last night!

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Cool video! The car looks and sounds awesome! What does it run without spray?

·
Registered
906 Posts
way to go art,love the stance of your ride,not to mention your car seems to leave the line real strait,hope to come down and run with you guys at the track.thanks for the advice you gave me awhile back about the rear susp.setup. good job
don

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Art,

I love that car! I seem to remember a post from someone with a 1st gen awhile back and they had to much travel up front like 8"+. Are the shocks limiting your travel? What does it 60? Looks to leave pretty good.:yes:

Denis

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice pass but come on U know U want to go faster. I have not met a drag racer yet that does not want to faster
Oh trust me, i wanna go faster. I just didn't want to get kicked out last night.
And the safety stuff i need is on the to do list. There will be a 9 second pass ( 1/4 mile ) or very low 6 ( 1/8 ) in it before the year ends. Stay tuned.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts