Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im TRYING to take the ignition switch out of my 68. I backed the ring off as far as it will go. But I cant get it off. Please help.:mad::confused:

·
Premium Member
7,407 Posts
They can be aggravating until you realize the ring doesn't come off the front... The switch comes apart (the dash bezel is sandwiched between the halves) then once you have it out the ring will come off. I fooled around with one all day one time trying to figure it out...

Tommy :)

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Ignition switch bezel

They can be aggravating until you realize the ring doesn't come off the front... The switch comes apart (the dash bezel is sandwiched between the halves) then once you have it out the ring will come off. I fooled around with one all day one time trying to figure it out...

Tommy :)
Ok mine is out, along with most everything else the previous owner thought might make it look like a street car! Im rewiring and putting everything back but I cant seem to find a bezel for the ignition switch.
Bought a new switch and a new door and ignition switch set but I dont have the bezel to keep it all nice and tight.
Who sells 'em??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts