Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled the pedals only. What else should I remove, as far as I know everything is in the car. Thanks for your help.

BTW...these will be for sale after a sandblast and a spray with black paint. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,020 Posts
Also need to pull the frame bracket, the cross shaft, firewall boot, ball stud off the engine and the linkage rods from under the hood.

Inside the car the safety switch and the harness jumper with the 2 purple wires. It runs from the switch into the harness, about a foot long. Do not cut it, unplug it at both ends.

If it is a manual brake car the return spring will be needed. Also good to pull the rod and retainer cup from the master cylinder. It is needed for a manual brake conversion.

Any offers to buy will be deleted, PM or wait for the ad in the classifieds.

·
Super Moderator
12,020 Posts
While nice to have without the rest of the parts the pedals will not bring you much money, maybe $100.

Power brake and manual brake use different pedals, which one do you have? Power brake is harder to find.

Here is all that is needed to convert an auto to manual as far as pedal and linkage parts. This one had the wire cut :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts