Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holidays!
We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It’s the start of the biggest shopping time of the year and Classic Industries is having a sale of unprecedented magnitude! For this weekend only, you can take up to 25% off* your order!

Visit ClassicIndustries.com, call us toll free, or visit our retail showroom.

Hurry! This limited-time offer ends December 1, 2013, at midnight PST. Use code BFW134 during the checkout process.

*Some restrictions apply.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I was looking at buying a gauge cluster for my 1st Gen Nova. I went to check out and noticed you are charging $46 for shipping plus $3.50 for insurance. Really? $49.50 to ship a small item that don't weigh more than 5 lbs. Your discount don't seem as appealing when you are charging at least twice what would seem like a normal freight charge.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was looking at buying a gauge cluster for my 1st Gen Nova. I went to check out and noticed you are charging $46 for shipping plus $3.50 for insurance. Really? $49.50 to ship a small item that don't weigh more than 5 lbs. Your discount don't seem as appealing when you are charging at least twice what would seem like a normal freight charge.
$74 FOR A TRUNK PAN + $232 Shipping....:mad:
Gentlemen,

Thank you for your comments and for considering Classic Industries as your parts supplier. The trunk pan is most likely a truck freight item and due to size and dimensions of package, may be costly to truck to North Carolina.

Nevertheless, we can certainly review each of your web orders and determine if there may be a better shipping rate available to each of you. Please contact us by calling (800) 854-1280. Ask to speak to a supervisor. Explain the issue to the supervisor and ask them if they can re-quote the shipping or provide a better rate than the online rate. If a better rate is available, they will be happy to accommodate you.

Ray Yager - Merchandising Director

Classic Industries
18460 Gothard Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was wondering who the hell is moofer!!! what up mandy?
Doing my research. Got my car back from the upholstery shop. Read to go to the rear end guys next at ProGear, then to Ari's hot rod guy to help me with the front end stuff. I sent an email to Chuck Church with a request for a quote on the whole pile of suspension parts. The Lavey is for sale, so that will cover all the car costs!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ready to order quite a few parts for will call. Lucky for me I can just drive down
And pick it up. I hate dealing with freight shipping as it costs more than the parts some times. I'm just waiting for the next 25% off so I can stock up :yes:
Plenty of time to wait......................Common, discount........................................................

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
IS classic good about sending you stud you ordered but did heave?
I ordered a patch panel and they didn't ship because they were out…

Do I need to re-order,or when it comes in they will bill me and ship?

Mark

·
Registered
617 Posts
Happy Holidays!
We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It’s the start of the biggest shopping time of the year and Classic Industries is having a sale of unprecedented magnitude! For this weekend only, you can take up to 25% off* your order!

Visit ClassicIndustries.com, call us toll free, or visit our retail showroom.

Hurry! This limited-time offer ends December 1, 2013, at midnight PST. Use code BFW134 during the checkout process.

*Some restrictions apply.
see were it says, "some restrictions apply" that seems to cover every thing I always need when these sales come out

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Watch their shipping charges closely. My experience has been that Classic tends to gouge you on freight/shipping charges.

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
Watch their shipping charges closely. My experience has been that Classic tends to gouge you on freight/shipping charges.
They got to make up their discount some how:eek::D:devil:

How do you get them to not gouge you… they kind go have control over what I want…
One of the reasons I don't get that much from them…

Mark

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
They got to make up their discount some how:eek::D:devil:

How do you get them to not gouge you… they kind go have control over what I want…
One of the reasons I don't get that much from them…

Mark
There are very few items that they have that you can't buy else where. If you have a model or part number, you can easily do a google search and find other venders. I like to add the parts to the shopping cart and get the total cost with freight from a couple different places so I can compare total cost to total cost.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.