Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What to say? Well, I am in the Great White North, but not really the white part of it. I live in the Greater Vancouver area in British Columbia and we are blessed with very little snowfall amounts which is nice. However, the rain sucks.

I have always liked cars and going to car shows, but I have never had one to either put into a car show or just drive around. Finally at the ripe old age of 39, I got my first and it's a 1963 Chevy II Nova four-door. I got a good deal on it and I have the opportunity to keep it all original.

I look forward to learning more about this car and this forum looks like an excellent place to start.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome EH, fellow Hoser!!:devil:

Nice ride!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys! I thought I would post a pic at my first car show this weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys! I thought I would post a pic at my first car show this weekend.

looks like the d.w. poppy show,right?
welcome aboard fellow bc'er!!
i live close to poppy,but missed the show this year cuz i was coaching baseball that day:(
anyways........
we have a great local nova brotherhood and i would love to see you come out to our 3rd annual nova/acadian only cruise sunday june 14th.it even ends near your hometown:yes:
details will follow,but check out the "silvercreek cruise..." thread in the canadian section.
cheers!
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks like the d.w. poppy show,right?
welcome aboard fellow bc'er!!
i live close to poppy,but missed the show this year cuz i was coaching baseball that day:(
anyways........
we have a great local nova brotherhood and i would love to see you come out to our 3rd annual nova/acadian only cruise sunday june 14th.it even ends near your hometown:yes:
details will follow,but check out the "silvercreek cruise..." thread in the canadian section.
cheers!
leftcoast carl.
I'll have to check that out. My next activity will be the A&W Cruise-In on May 21. It'll be neat to see a Nova/Acadian only cruise!

I also look forward to meeting some Nova owners from around town.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
I'll have to check that out. My next activity will be the A&W Cruise-In on May 21. It'll be neat to see a Nova/Acadian only cruise!

I also look forward to meeting some Nova owners from around town.
maple ridge?
i've never been,but it's probably time i make it over there.we'll see what the weather is doing that evening and maybe i'll make the drive over.
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maple ridge?
i've never been,but it's probably time i make it over there.we'll see what the weather is doing that evening and maybe i'll make the drive over.
leftcoast carl.
Yeah, or as I call it, The Ditch!

The Albion makes for much less gas usage.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Welcome to the site. I live in the Ridge and am a frequent A & W cruise in participant. The back roads in Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge are great fun to play with the car. :devil:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the site. I live in the Ridge and am a frequent A & W cruise in participant. The back roads in Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge are great fun to play with the car. :devil:
I guess I can give that a try, but it will more than likely be more fun after I get something other than the stock 6 that's in there now.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome. I'm not from the great white north, but my car is! Dealer emblem on my tailgate reads Wolfe Vancouver B.C., and vin tag is GM of Canada.

Scott

1 - 16 of 16 Posts