Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find the original posting but we did have a small discussion about BW T10 transmission with a hurst comp shifter and the location of the hump on the floor. I am proud to say I have made a bracket that locates the shifter in a more forward position so the hump is in the right spot.
Just wanted to bring hope to people trying to figure it out!

I can email photos of the bracket if anyone is interested...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I couldn't find the original posting but we did have a small discussion about BW T10 transmission with a hurst comp shifter and the location of the hump on the floor. I am proud to say I have made a bracket that locates the shifter in a more forward position so the hump is in the right spot.
Just wanted to bring hope to people trying to figure it out!

I can email photos of the bracket if anyone is interested...
I'm in Calgary and I made my own bracket as well,but I having trouble getting my first and second gear shift rod to miss the reverse lever shaft. Did you run into this problem and how did you solve it?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Here is a pic of my Hurst shifter on my T-10 tranny and where it sits on the hump.

Thanx for this,but mine is a 66 with a console. I solved linkage problem by bending linkage in opposite direction to what I had originally bent it and it works perfectly. Amazing how a good night's sleep gets the creative juices flowing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts