Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
those cheezy stick-on side moulding really ruin that car for me so i'm down.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The guy said that he had a offer of $750...... But I think we can get it for half:D

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I think I may have to make a drive

I was with Bruce about it being a "keeper" until I blew the pic up and saw the rust on the rocker. :devil::devil:

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
I talked the owner he had since 1971 drove it daily parked it up by Airport in Oakland waterfront which Bay salt air worked its way on the sheetmetal, anyways his son smoked the clutch and the exhaust manifold cracked so it not running but the rust is throughout !!:rolleyes:

could be a rusty runner or a parts car......

could be ....:devil:

I like to see someone say they want to restore it ......

But really come'on RUST! and rust and more rust :devil:

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
from the way that picture looks it would be a shame to cut that baby up... but i cant buy and restore it at this point so let me know when and where and you know my sawzall is always close by:devil::devil::yes::D:D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YOU could not in good conscience cut the roof off that creampuff!!! that car is cherry!!!!

I could do it no problem:devil: I did it to my vert:D

This car has ALLOT of rust...... I would say it's right up there with the East coast cars...

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Dave lets get it over here put a clutch in it and make it run take it to the next doughnut run !! get a vote drive it cut it? drive it cut it ? drive it cut it? drive it cut it ? drive it cut it? drive it cut it ? drive it cut it? drive it cut it ? drive it cut it? drive it cut it ? drive it cut it? drive it cut it ? :devil::devil::devil:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Can I have the BLACK PLATES:bounce::jumping:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
:devil: The boys and me are down! Lets do this brother! :devil:

-Justin

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
I was thinking of resurrecting this for my son Steven, I think it can be fixed. You Sawzall guys will do anything to get out of the house:D

1 - 20 of 115 Posts