Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am making the switch from crappy ol points to HEI and i was wondering what the best HEI set up for someone on a budget? dont want to spend to much but im open to any just want a good one :yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
There was one for sale by a member here for about $60 in Cali too! Check the Misc ads.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
petronix ignitor II kit .............. from whom ever ( summit , jegs , etc ).......... you wont even have to pull the distributer out and there is no need to re wire your ignition system its basically plug and play :yes:

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
This is the deal !!
NEW in the box "complete" 69.95

http://www.tommyjohnsons.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=829&osCsid=16507d71361a32f1a4ababa15c747a21

A few memebers have made this purchase.

Good company.
Right down the road from me.

Al

TOLL FREE 1-800-628-0567
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST***

These HEI distributors are the perfect upgrade for non computer controlled engines. This 100% NEW distributor features the following:

Fully CNC machined-polished housing. Adjustable vacuum advance canister to improve economy while cruising. Premium caps with brass terminals and a low-saturation ignition module. High output coil which produces 50,000 volt spark through to 7,500 RPM. 4340 Chromolly steel bottom gear, for use with cast and steel billet cams. It also features true spark alignment for instantaneous response at high RPM.

P/N: 988-PC6001D

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is the deal !!

http://www.tommyjohnsons.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=829&osCsid=16507d71361a32f1a4ababa15c747a21

Good company.

Al

TOLL FREE 1-800-628-0567
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST***

These HEI distributors are the perfect upgrade for non computer controlled engines. This 100% NEW distributor features the following:

Fully CNC machined-polished housing. Adjustable vacuum advance canister to improve economy while cruising. Premium caps with brass terminals and a low-saturation ignition module. High output coil which produces 50,000 volt spark through to 7,500 RPM. 4340 Chromolly steel bottom gear, for use with cast and steel billet cams. It also features true spark alignment for instantaneous response at high RPM.

this a pretty good price :yes:

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
petronix ignitor II kit .............. from whom ever ( summit , jegs , etc ).......... you wont even have to pull the distributer out and there is no need to re wire your ignition system its basically plug and play :yes:
ha i know i know u showed me and told me yesterday but im just seeing what others are running and the one Al posted looks pretty dam good for the price you know me man im on a budget right now and i dont wanna blow a lot all on one part :yes:

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is the deal !!

Good company.

Al

TOLL FREE 1-800-628-0567
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST***

Ordered!!! thanks a bunch Al!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
My nova had a L154 4cyl engine and im puting a 350 in and a Hei Dist do i have to mod the firewall??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts