Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I couldn't post a 1st startup video. Too many unseen issues that came up. Got through all of that, and she's running FINE. This is just a bench tune based off my specs. Still have to get it to them to put on the dyno for a real tune. I think they did pretty darn well for a bench tune. Only thing he forgot to remove was the fuel tank pressure warning (that is the reason for the buzzer and blue light - check engine light).

Heading out to get the other seat done, put the front glass in, and get the hood on. Have prior obligations all week long and weekend too, so I won't get much road time with her for a bit. But I'm STOKED!!!

The cam is an FTI - Flowtech Inductions (Ed Curtis) Streetsweeper HT. Exhaust is Church Boys headers, Summit 3" X pipe into 3" Spintech Sportsman mufflers into 2.5" tails. All mandrel bends.

Enjoy!! :devil: Forgive the hedge trimmers you here in the background at first!! LOL

Watching the video, I cannot believe it is FINALLY my car on Youtube!! YEE HAH!!!

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
sweet!!Its been a long road for you!!!Very admirable...you've done a ton of work!!!Congrats!!bm

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Awesome!

I really can't tell if your happy or not :D

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Congratulations it sounds mean.:yes:

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks a million everyone!!

I was pretty much tied up all stinking weekend. No chance to get out on a nice maiden voyage. Have my sons little league tournament this week/weekend. Hopefully we'll get her out a lot sometime soon.

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Darn straight I'm psyched John. The last 4 days prior to turning the key I kept dreaming I was driving it and it sounded like a 4 cylinder. YIKES!! And thanks for the compliment.

Got the windshield installed (thanks to StupesNova's awesome write up in the best of body and interior) and got the hood on, and also got the driver's seat put together. Just need to re-up the passenger side bottom and put the back on it, and she'll be ready to cart the family around town!!:devil:

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man that sounds great you get yours finshed and ill finish mine and will tare the streets up im about 30 min. from you in st clair shores NICE RIDE.......:yes:

Tom
St. Clair Shores, that's right man, only abot 1/2 hour away. We should hook up at the Mt. Clemens cruise (when is that this year?)

·
Premium Member
11,287 Posts
Looks and sounds great Bari. When do ya want me ta drop mine off? :confused::eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
St. Clair Shores, that's right man, only abot 1/2 hour away. We should hook up at the Mt. Clemens cruise (when is that this year?)
I will find out on the MT Clemens one but i do know woodward and harper are coming up in aug...I was hoping to have it done by then but i still need to do the gas tank and the rearend,Will let you know on the MC cruise...

Tom

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Oh man that sounds good. All these 66 and 67 Novas and I can't find one that I can afford I'm so jealous. :yes:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts