Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,895 Posts
Concur. Buy right now, enjoy right now.

One of the things that jumps out at me is the fit and finish of the front end sheetmetal, grille and trim. Maybe the hood hinges are a little stiff, so the rear corners are up a bit, but the grille, hood, bumper, filler, bezels and grille fit dynamite. How many 'restored' Novas do you see (including my own) where the bezel doesn't go all the way to the top of the fender, or there's a huge gap at the corner of the hood or side of the fender? Very factory, and the little things add a lot.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Bought it

I saw this car today on ebay. I think its well presented and am going to take a chance on it. Today I bought it and have to finish the deal and have it shipped.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Brooksey..... you scored a sweet looking nova.

·
Super Moderator
3,895 Posts
Can't buy time, but you just did. It's a time capsule, and kept well by someone. Survivor quality car, and a car I'd want. Nice grab.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Thanks friends

The seller told me that the person that bought the car new traded a 1958 chevy wagon in on it. They said the car is real clean underneath also. Im looking forward to it and my wife even likes it and wants to drive it this summer.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
My dad has a 1963 four door that is in about the same shape that he has been talking about selling. It is an amazingly original car. Feel free to message me if you have any interest in it and I will try to get you some pictures and details on it.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Brooksey..... so did you get a delivery for christmas. tell us how you like it. an was a very fair price for that nova.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Love the 64

It was delivered before christmas enclosed trailer. The car was just as described by the seller. Used paypal to transfer the money. Cost 1000 to ship and got it for 7500. The paint is original a little faded in spots, The seats need a little tlc.The car was undercoated for 30 dollars when it was new. One of the front brakes grab. The car body and frame are solid,no rust. It starts right up and has that characteristic 194 purr when idling. For some reason I love that sound. My first three cars when I was 16 and 17 were novas and I always loved that purr. I Had a 62,63 and65 that were less than 200 each. The car is a real survivor and am keeping it that way. I have a 63 convertible that is mostly original except for cbr suspension and a 64 wagon project that will have a silverado engine, so this 4 door will be totally original.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Good plan Brooksey. I like all different styles myself that's why I needed more then one Nova:yes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts