Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/1965-original-chevy-ii-nova/6675193344.html

Looks like the proverbial little old lady car. That can mean a good thing or a bad thing, depending on if the driver clipped anything when it was being driven. Otherwise it looks like a very nice original with 14's, dog pan caps and the big 6. Not a V-8 and a lot of $, but compare it to a rust-bucket first generation hardtop, and it starts to look real good.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
it looks as 35 years in storage hasnt done this nova bad at all. i would mind it sitting in my garage.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I know the owners brother and received pics of it last week,
I was trying to see if they would bring it up to the nova show swap meet in Sept.
I think it will sell locally nice car!

JM

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
That looks like an amazing car. The price is fair if it looks as good in person as it shows in the photos. They are only original once.

·
14,003 Posts
Great car. Neat manual tune radio. Appears to be one of the few cars that can be truly called original.

Bob

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Y'all Cali boys don't know how good you got it. I am always amazed at how little rust is on the old cars out there. East coast cars have quarter dollar sized rust holes within 10 years of hitting the streets:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts