Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard on the evening News ...Semiamhoo(?) High School in White Rock is holding a Muscle Car Swap Meet on Sunday March 29th. I did not catch what hours it is on..the address for those interested ..is.. 1785 -148th Street Surrey.

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Usually starts about 7 or 8 and goes to 3.

Usually is a fun 30 minutes of walking around.

Ray

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Did anyone go?

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Found out it was nine to one. Went out for lunch with my wife and our son instead.

Had lunch down at the beach. Was great watching all of the cars go by. Saw one green 68 Nova that looked awfully familar.

Ray

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Found out it was nine to one. Went out for lunch with my wife and our son instead.

Had lunch down at the beach. Was great watching all of the cars go by. Saw one green 68 Nova that looked awfully familar.

Ray
was it that alleged 9 second street car :devil: zzzzzing, ba-da boom:D

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I stopped in to view the goods walked around for 30-45 minutes didn't see anything that caught my eye. Menno was out there selling . It was a decent representation of Muscle Car Parts ..Slicks, Gauges ,Engine Parts, Diffs, a little bit of this and that . It was cold ..so I didn't stay long . If anyone as Menno's number , I would appreciate a PM
Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
I stopped in to view the goods walked around for 30-45 minutes didn't see anything that caught my eye. Menno was out there selling . It was a decent representation of Muscle Car Parts ..Slicks, Gauges ,Engine Parts, Diffs, a little bit of this and that . It was cold ..so I didn't stay long . If anyone as Menno's number , I would appreciate a PM
Thanks
p.m. sent.
carl.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts