Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DriveWFO said:
I used to have one on my 3-wheeler many years ago. I always thought the removable discs idea was pretty cool :)

Ya me too :cool: and being able to go from fully mufflered to full open exhaust in a matter of a few moments is pretty cool, IMO. Plus I have read that for best performance your mufflers should be as far back in your exhaust system as you can possibly get them....well you cant get any farther back then the tail pipes...lol....So I thought they might be a good thing:)

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
69NovaSS said:
Ya me too :cool: and being able to go from fully mufflered to full open exhaust in a matter of a few moments is pretty cool, IMO. Plus I have read that for best performance your mufflers should be as far back in your exhaust system as you can possibly get them....well you cant get any farther back then the tail pipes...lol....So I thought they might be a good thing:)
Hmmmm....not a bad idea for collector mufflers....run 'em with/without all the discs.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DriveWFO said:
Hmmmm....not a bad idea for collector mufflers....run 'em with/without all the discs.
Yep just remove the discs and the end plate and your fully open....Or they do make an end plate that actually has a hole in it just for that purpose (or at least they used to years ago):)

·
Registered
142 Posts
I ran them on a Datsun 280-Z I had modded a few years ago. Sounded better than the turbo muffler that I had on it prior. At the SCCA races I frequent, many guys use them on 4, 6, & 8 cyl cars. The V-8's sound real good!! The adjustability of both flow and sound dampening area ideal I think. The mufflers used to come in different lengths and come with 12 discs standard. The mufflers will hold up to either 18 or 24 discs total. I still have one on my Honda XR 250 with 18 discs in it. Boy is it loud!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts