Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey Jim if you need a hand let me know.I get home from work around 5 o'clock.Its the least I can do!:D

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Sorry to say it, but I'm definitely not going. I'll not rant and rave about anything except that there were a few threads that had to be deleted last year about it. Enough said.

On the other hand, if it's this weekend it looks like there will be some great weather for it. Hope all have fun.

·
0 Posts
VOODOOII has tickets. He's not going..... pm him, maybe he will give them away.:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I'll be there.

Mark, I'll bring that trim piece out with me.

Hopefully the weather will bring more cars out this year.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
well guys i might be able to make it to that i will see might have to go on sat or sun how much is it just to show the car although mine is an eyesore just want to meet some of the other members: hooksup2 , grannywagon, etc... :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
well guys i might be able to make it to that i will see might have to go on sat or sun how much is it just to show the car although mine is an eyesore just want to meet some of the other members: hooksup2 , grannywagon, etc... :yes:
If you want to show the car, but not be judged it's $35 for the weekend. If you want to be judged it's $45.

I'm not sure what it is for just one day.

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
I think I'll pass as well. Roger Gustin and his band of.....Oh never mind, I guess if you can't anything nice about someone.......

·
0 Posts
If you want to show the car, but not be judged it's $35 for the weekend. If you want to be judged it's $45.

I'm not sure what it is for just one day.
Why bother being judged? 1963wagonman had his 68 Camaro there last year & they put him in the modified class because he had rally stripes on his Z/28.:eek: Didn't Z/28's come with rally stripes? Meanwhile a Camaro with Pep boys door locks won best restored:confused: The best part about last year was the road trip with my good friends & meeting a few of you So-Cal guys.

For you guys racing..... Maybe it would be a good idea to bring your own oil dry:eek::poke::poke::stir:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Why bother being judged? 1963wagonman had his 68 Camaro there last year & they put him in the modified class because he had rally stripes on his Z/28.:eek: Didn't Z/28's come with rally stripes? Meanwhile a Camaro with Pep boys door locks won best restored:confused: The best part about last year was the road trip with my good friends & meeting a few of you So-Cal guys.

For you guys racing..... Maybe it would be a good idea to bring your own oil dry:eek::poke::poke::stir:
I mentioned that because it is an option offered. wether he chooses to do it or not is up to him.

I will be the first to say that last year was a mess, and things did'nt go the way they should have. I will also say that that was the only year I've ever had any issues. they changed some things from the previous year, and they did'nt work out.

I've raced there in the past (Pomona) and there were no issues. It's hard to get a lot of passes when people oil the track, and when you have so many cars attending.

Leave this thread for what it is, and that's to see who on the board is attending.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
all i want to do is park it with you guys i dont want to be judge unless they have a prize for best uses for primer or a prize for best fiberglass hood :yes:

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
I had a blast last year:rolleyes: well the road trip down and back was:yes: I hadn't been to a super chevy show scene 2000 at Pomona that was a great venue, prier to that was Sears Point in 91 another great show. so maybe you can see our disappointment last year. If the report card is favorable maybe another road trip next year.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts