Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Man.....That will be quite the haul to Norwalk Ohio for you.......It's a really good track and they put on a good show imo.......What will you be bringing to Norwalk?

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Look me up Blue, I'll be there. Aren't you hitting the Power Tour also?

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look me up Blue, I'll be there. Aren't you hitting the Power Tour also?
Madmoose
Man.....That will be quite the haul to Norwalk Ohio for you.......It's a really good track and they put on a good show imo.......What will you be bringing to Norwalk?

We will do the long hall on the power tour then go to Ohio on friday night . I have all ways wanted to go to a mid west show it looks like way more cars show then the west cost . If thing go as planned the 2door wagon is what we will be taking.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ill be there I only live 20 min from the track. I hope to have the 75 done by then and will drive it there

·
Registered
162 Posts
Madmoose

We will do the long hall on the power tour then go to Ohio on friday night . I have all ways wanted to go to a mid west show it looks like way more cars show then the west cost . If thing go as planned the 2door wagon is what we will be taking.
I will be there with my 78 nova.....I will be running in DOT and hopefully my son's 75 will be there also......Look me up...:cool:

·
Registered
260 Posts
i am trying hard to get the 78 done so it can go if not im going with out it never been to norwalk just national trails but their not having it this year.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ill be there, but probably in my F-bucket..... Unless some drops a bushlebasket full of 20 dollar bills on my porch so I can finish my nova up.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey Chuck....will you have t-shirts and hats for sale again this year and what is the price on your billet arms?....thanks Moose

·
Registered
2 Posts
well ill be there along side lil old moose :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
and just maybe i won`t be the slowest this year lmao :D

·
Vendor
4,056 Posts
..........I just returned home from dropping off the trailer and race car in the vending area. I can not believe the number of cars parked across the street already. I got there around 11 am and the holding lot was a 1/4 full......they can't get in untill tomorrrow!

Can't wait to see everyone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts