Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out Jim's (NWYenko) new ride. He made the 1st show in Canada & took home Best in Modified, Best Modified engine & Best of the Best + 200 bucks.:eek: :eek: That is in Cdn funds.......... which is now almost the same!!

Bogie

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here's a shot of the "Heart".......... 465hp at the rear wheels!!:eek: :eek: Sounds like ticket city to me!! What a kid!! He promised to let me drive it one day!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Bogie

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
That may just be the nicest 67 I've ever seen!!!!Beautiful!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Supercharged & Bagged

Thanks for posting the pictures, Ric. Took it out for a spin this afternoon. :) The color is PPG Bahama Blue, apparently mid ninties GM. Had to give up the stock '66L79 for this car but I must say it is a lot more fun. Fortunately I am friends with a number of the local cops (it is a little loud).:cool: Jim

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Interior Pics

All genuine "Corinthian Leather"...... no, wait, that was the Cordoba!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It is genuine leather!!!!!!!
Bogie

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
NWYenko,

Your car looks VERY FAMILIAR !!!
Those "SC" Emblems.

Didn't you have a couple different engine setups over the last couple of years down at Columbus Goodguys ?!

Was your car in that Issue of Super Chevy "Nova Issue"?

-Brent Thomas
Ohio

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Bthomas71Chevy said:
NWYenko,

Your car looks VERY FAMILIAR !!!
Those "SC" Emblems.

Didn't you have a couple different engine setups over the last couple of years down at Columbus Goodguys ?!

Was your car in that Issue of Super Chevy "Nova Issue"?

-Brent Thomas
Ohio

I was thinking the same thing when i saw the first few pics, and when i saw the SC emblems and that exhaust, i realized thats gotta be the car from the Nova issue from a few years back.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Supercharged & Bagged

Brent, you are right. I was wondering who would recognize this car.:) It was the Goodguys Street Machine if the Year in 2001. At that time it had dual Holleys on a crossram and did not have the leather interior. The story is that the person that had the car built could not get it running correctly and pulled the engine and had a Motown small block 409 with TPI and much larger headers built. Car was parked for 2 years and traded for a race car frrm a friend of a friend of mine. I had the opportunity to purchase it the 1st of Jan.:D Car was built by Streetworks in Auburn, Wa. Car is putting 465hp to the ground @6000RPM and 5.5lbs boost. Runs and drives great!! Will be making the car show circuit and cruise ins in the NW this summer. Jim

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Hey..I know that car..

That thing is absolutely jaw dropping!!! Wasn't it Street Machine of the year or runner up in 01'?

You must be a very proud owner. I like the conversion on the intake. Very very nice!

Edit: Late to the party but SWEET! Ted & Sue Richarson were the original owners of that car.

·
Registered
714 Posts
That is one beautiful car!! Exactly what I am dreaming of building my 66 into. Can't even imagine the work(or money) required to get to that level. That is what a 66-67 Nova should look like!! JMO

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Gota66 said:
That is one beautiful car!! Exactly what I am dreaming of building my 66 into. Can't even imagine the work(or money) required to get to that level. That is what a 66-67 Nova should look like!! JMO
Ohh yeah.. I can only hope my nova comes out that nice..I just gotta finish this little project first.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts