Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Plumrat is going to come by my house to bring and help me (well the boys) install some heads on the truck that the boys and I are working on. I figured I would put on a BBQ in the front yard for those that want to come by and eat and have a few cold ones. I know this is a short notice but what the heck, if you can make it come on by if you can't thats cool. Let me know if you plan to come by. Plumrat should be at my house around 9:30a. So I would say around 12p or so? I can start later if that helps.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I will bump this every day until Saturday incase someone misses it. If your not doing anything stop on by.

Update on weather:
104 on Sunday! :eek:

-Justin

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
hhhmmmm...........

I need to install my Vortecs.........:devil:
Parts Party ! ! ! !

Why is Ken never at any of the NorCal events? I know hes got like 4-5 cars in the shop but DAMN ! !

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
I need to install my Vortecs.........:devil:
Parts Party ! ! ! !

Why is Ken never at any of the NorCal events? I know hes got like 4-5 cars in the shop but DAMN ! !
Adam, guess I missed you at the events I've been to. Good Guys in June, Donut run in Dublin in May, Show and Bbq in Martinez at Voodoo's house :confused:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Yep youre right Ken

Those are the events I didnt make it to. Trying to talk the wife into stopping by this weekend. You guys can show me how to measure for pushrods with my .100" longer valves

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Bump

Weather update:
Only a 100 now per weather.com....LOL

No one wants to get ghetto and BBQ in the front yard :D.

-Justin

·
Registered
508 Posts
Bump

Weather update:
Only a 100 now per weather.com....LOL

No one wants to get ghetto and BBQ in the front yard :D.

-Justin
i do that and all my friends call me a ******* OKIE!!!!:yes: but at least when people drive buy they know where the good smell is coming from!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts