Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
good luck. keep us in the loop. i'll probably make it to the next one. i hope all goes well

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Dale
What time?
If you get done around 5 a few of us will be at Mel's Drive-In on 4th St across from the Mills Mall for a cruise night. Be nice to have you there with the Dart.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Finally! 7.36 @95 mph. Need to put some ballast in the trunk to help the wheelie action!
Good for you. I bet that's a little different than the former 7.80's it was running, or was it 8.20's? Either way, I know how much better it feels to get down into the low 7's than it does in the high 7's. How were your 60' times?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
nice dale car looks and sounds good all though it sounded like it spun a little in the second video but i like it :yes: those are some good numbers.

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
nice dale car looks and sounds good all though it sounded like it spun a little in the second video but i like it those are some good numbers.
It would run 6's with the other converter and carb, but I wanted to keep it tamed down for Dale!
Here's some more Nova action from yesterday:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
what sorts of cars attend this event? and how many break? just by the pics you've posted it looks more fun than a thursday night. do they prep the track better?

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what sorts of cars attend this event? and how many break? just by the pics you've posted it looks more fun than a thursday night. do they prep the track better?
It's a good, family atmosphere. But, both Mike and I noticed quite a few more import cars than usual running in time only. The word is out. Hey, they need a place to run as much as we do. I just wished it was a day they had their own. Track is well prepped, but you get a run car,just like the competitors. You get three runs, and maybe a fourth/fifth if time permits during the competition.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts