Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well it has to be someone who's already in the business. When these first came out, I had a chance to look at all the display units at the Summit store in Arlington TX. The Holley Sniper, MSD Atomic, FITech, and Summit units all had different throttle body castings but they were all very much the same in terms of every detail in terms of layout, external parts, etc.

One thing you have to realize is that the customer support isn't all that great with the name brands, it's not going to be good at all from a third party product. Summit will probably try to take care of you by firing parts your way, but if you have an installation or tuning issue you're going to be pretty much on your own.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have dealt with MSD and Holley support on their fuel injection units and was pretty satisfied with after the sale support. FAST support was terrible. With the COVID thing going around now everybody is struggling with customer service.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I installed a Summit Max efi 500 with the hyper fuel command 2...
The injectors have FI techs logo.
I talked with Summit tech and was told it's made by FI tech for Summit.
Alot of info on FI techs website and Forums on Facebook.
I went with the Max efi because the ECM is mounted In the car not on the throttle body which seems to be the cause of alot of problems for FI tech...
It's not hard to figure out the tuning.
Hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts