Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Whats the part number? Its their 2.5" kit, right? I am probably going to make my own duals since I want 3" with an x-pipe.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
If you want to do your own setup I'd suggest you at least look at both the Hearthrob web site and then again the Pypes site. You may be able to get a compete Pypes setup for not much over about $400 including mufflers and X pipe. I think their setup is also 409 stainless. You'd be hard pressed to duplicate that on your own.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can try again.I had no luck with pics yesterday.
And I guess it was a sale price cause I got it for $157.95.Thats why I said a fair deal for the price.So maybe watch and they will run that price again.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Does this look like the exhaust system you got ??

By rroxon7 at 2009-05-05

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for them then...I'm about ready for exhaust.....Hope they go on sale again soon....Hell...I'm a Carpenter...I can't afford the high $$$$ stuff

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hey, the audio (video) sounds good to me... for the price I'd do it.
Custom bent tailpipes alone ran me $100 :(

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Hey 69LT1....Are those from Summit also..???......

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
I paid $200 for the 3" system, including mufflers. My system came with 2 piece front pipes.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Put my order in yesterday about 4:30...Arrival time is today......Damn Summit ships fast....$199 plus $11..Shipping....I think I still got a deal.....Time to get the 66 on the road......:cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts