Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a teacher. Today was the kids last day of school! No work for 10 weeks! Sorry had to vent. That and I'm racing tonight. This might be for the bs section, but I don't care.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I'm a teacher. Today was the kids last day of school! No work for 10 weeks! Sorry had to vent. That and I'm racing tonight. This might be for the bs section, but I don't care.
Doesn't get much better than that Aron!!:no: And I don't think it qualifies as BS - it's real life!!:yes:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
your a mean teacher you failed my nephew :mad: now he has to do summer school :eek: .................... just kiding aron thats sweet looks like youll be doing a lot more nova related stuff :yes:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Well it was a pretty decent night out there....ran an 8.250 @ 83 mph in the Ram.....I know aron did a 7.12 but didnt quite see his last run...Nice to meet ya though Aron

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it was a pretty decent night out there....ran an 8.250 @ 83 mph in the Ram.....I know aron did a 7.12 but didnt quite see his last run...Nice to meet ya though Aron
good to meet you too, though I couldn't remember or catch your name. sorry!

it did better than 7.12, but that will be in a video post from evil's 65 (art, thanks!) he did a 6.66 on one pass. evil!

·
Registered
771 Posts
good to meet you too, though I couldn't remember or catch your name. sorry!

it did better than 7.12, but that will be in a video post from evil's 65 (art, thanks!) he did a 6.66 on one pass. evil!
Its all good man....Names Todd.....Well I hope it got 6s man! Ya I was right behind you, that thing sounds mean as heck on that 2 step!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys

Art nothing to be sorry for. That camera is amazing!

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
Cool...Enjoy it Bud!

I have to tell ya. Back in about 1986/87 during my street racing days, There was alos a teacher who drove a blue 3rd gen. However, it was a SHE. We called her "teachers pet". Effen car ran too!

Thought id share.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool...Enjoy it Bud!

I have to tell ya. Back in about 1986/87 during my street racing days, There was alos a teacher who drove a blue 3rd gen. However, it was a SHE. We called her "teachers pet". Effen car ran too!

Thought id share.
No, I don't have any secrets that I'm hiding!

Thanks for the info, that's pretty cool. What did you street race?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like. A lot. There's a guy on this site with a car somewhat like the white one, but it's a duller paint job. I like that one too. You really like white cars don't you? How quick was it?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
great looking novas.... looks like you got 10 weeks of racing ahead of you aaron... have fun and enjoy it :yes:
racing, cruising, surfing, mountainbiking, relaxing, sleeping, NOT GRADING PAPERS! Yes, I plan to have a fun break. Just hope my funds don't run out. I'll be working on the wagon this summer as well as the race car.

Dennis- Thank Art for that camera. I only wish I could justify buying one!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this one?
I like that car, but that isn't the one. Why do 66/67 cars just look awesome? The one I'm thinking of has been on a couple cruises, and even parked next to me at one event. It has a pinstripe down the side. It's the one between Hooksup2's and my old wagon

·
Registered
110 Posts
racing, cruising, surfing, mountainbiking, relaxing, sleeping, NOT GRADING PAPERS! Yes, I plan to have a fun break. Just hope my funds don't run out. I'll be working on the wagon this summer as well as the race car.

Dennis- Thank Art for that camera. I only wish I could justify buying one!
yea same here... hope to have my suspension and cowl hood by the end of august :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts