Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
1972 6 Cylinder Dragster :)
This is a dangerous craigslist ad. Why? Well the seller is most obviously a drug addict, thinking that a subframe is worth $2500...he's likely on crack.

Maybe someone should email the guy a link to some aftermarket / reproduction subframes as well as improved subframes from say Chris Alston (or others)....

Premium Member
I've seen this CL post before and yes, it's a typo for sure. Been floating in the bay area for a while which may explain the patina :p Proofreading is kinda key to sales... Nothing like that $35.00 flat washer...

Premium Member

Registered
On another note. check this one out:
That seems like a good price to me. I see a lot of good hard to find parts there. Looks like it is a Chevy II block, passenger side A/C manifold, front sump pan, A/C fan shroud just off the top of my head.

Premium Member
That seems like a good price to me. I see a lot of good hard to find parts there. Looks like it is a Chevy II block, passenger side A/C manifold, front sump pan, A/C fan shroud just off the top of my head.
As I don't know much about Gen II engine codes (or most for that matter) I would have to consult one of the resident code junkies and probably check the magic 8-ball at NastyZ28.com Chevrolet Decoding Guide

1 - 15 of 15 Posts