Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just about have my 68 on the road and was mounting the head lights and noticed that the spring on the passenger side of the core support was missing. I went to a junkyard after work and they didn't have any novas or camaros. I haven't had a chance to research this a whole lot but I was wondering if anybody knows anywhere that sells these or any other cars that may have the same ones. Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Goodmark has those little springs also. Try finding someone who sells Goodmark stuff.;)

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I could be wrong but I think any round single light GM spring will work.

·
Registered
544 Posts
You can also stop in at your favorite local parts store ;) ... and generally find them in a little package in the "Help" Section. They come with the little springs, plastic tabs and other small parts for various applications.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help guys, I tried the parts store here yesterday, but they didn't have any and couldn't order any.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
there's a guy here who sells Goodmark who i'm sure will hook ya up with a great price...

he replied to yer post above...

his

name

is

NIGHTSHADE

but don't tell him i named him... he's incognito ;)

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Where the heck is that(incognito) I thought he was in the land of fruits and nuts,is he a nomad.

·
Registered
544 Posts
cl1968 said:
Thanks for the help guys, I tried the parts store here yesterday, but they didn't have any and couldn't order any.
Order 'em from Nightshade (Jeff) :D :) ... you could also check with your local Auto Body Repair shops, look through the phone book and make a few quick calls. They will either have what you need or know how to get it quickly ... just another option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts